last night i cooked 'ikan bawal percik' for dinner
forgot to snap a pic of it(huahuahua~~ lg pun ila dah busan asek tgok food jek)
but i promised him that i'll post the recipe here in the blog so that next time if he wants to cook his 'kepak-ayam percik', he wont have to wait for me n ask for the recipe over n over again. hikhik~
here we go!
Kuah percik(for fishes, chickens or watsoever yg nak dimakan lah)
for ex: 5ketul 'kepak ayam'
blend these first
7 dried chilis(how many? depends on how hot u want it to be)
5 red onions(depends on the size of the red onions la of kos)
3 bulbs of garlic
a little bit of ginger
a little bit of lemon grass
a little bit of fresh tumeric
then the blended ingredients will be added to:-
chicken stock cubes
rice flour or cornstarch to thickens
wat to do with the ingredients?
- all the added ingredients must be mixed thoroughly then be put into a wok-or-watever kind of periuk u have
- then be slowly and constantly stirred over low heat until the mixture thickens
- after thickens, take it away from the kitchen stove and let it cold down
- the 5ketul of 'kepak ayam' can either be deep fried or BBQed/grilled first
- pour the kuah percik over the 'kepak ayam'
- serve with hot rice!