Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a billion, trillion, zillion, jillion, gazillion and umptillion


dear lifeylife....

i might not have a billion, trillion, zillion, jillion, gazillion and umptillion of money to give to u...
i have none...
i cant give u any of that
but all i can give to u is a pack of fresh red blood cells from my own vein
it might cost more than all the money that u can think of
it might cost u a life
a second chance to breath the air
another opportunity to fight for a living
another reason to be thankful to Good Almighty Allah

use it well my dear...
use it well...
=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

ila ni said...

nok jgk dermo daroh, tapi takut koho gemuk wahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Hawa CMS said...

2anon: tq

2ila:jom derma darah ila!
takkan gemok punye
mitos sahaja itu!!