Tuesday, July 19, 2011

thank you....

dear emak and abah,

for all the air that i breathed for the past 25 years
i thank u

for every heart beat that pumped blood trough my body
i thank u

for all the the first little steps u helped me take on my 1st year of life
i thank u

for all the tears that u shed from my face
i thank u

for every second of my whole life
i thank u

thank u for the warm womb u let me stayed in for 9 months
thank u for those painful pushes u took to welcome me to this world
thank u for the sleepless nights u stayed to feed me
thank u for every tiny weeny ridiculous thing u dealt with me

THANK U!
THANK U!
THANK U!

i know it will never be enuf
i know even if i try
the most i can give back to u would be the least of all the things dat u've done to me
but i promise i will try the best i can

i want u to know i am so grateful for the past 25 years of my life
i am so lucky to have u as my parents
i hope u'll keep on praying for me
so dat i'll be a better person
a better muslimah
a better daughter
a better sister
amin

HAPPY 25TH ANNY OF BEING PARENTS, MAK ABAH!
=)

No comments: